I blame this recipe on the girls at my house.
The girls at my house are severe Nutella addicts. They spread it on toast, and graham crackers and I believe they also just eat it with a spoon. If you haven’t tried Nutella, it is a wonderful creamy and chocolaty spread made of cocoa, milk and hazelnuts.
These cookies are much like regular no-bake cookies but we’ve added some of this delicious concoction into the mix. You can whip up a batch of these so quick! You won’t believe it! Watch how simple these are to make. (Watch us make them on my Rise & Shine segment by clicking below!)
Start out by melting one stick (or 1/2 cup) of butter in a medium-sized saucepan.
Add in two cups of sugar, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and 1/2 cup of milk.
Stir this up and mix it up until it’s smooth. Keep whisking it for about one minute while it’s barely bubbling. Then, remove your pot from the heat.
Add in 1/2 cup each of peanut butter and Nutella. Also add in one teaspoon of vanilla and a teensy bit of salt.
Again, stir this all up until it gets creamy and smooth.
Now we’ll need to add in three cups of oats.
Mix it up quickly and then drop it by spoonful onto waxed paper or parchment paper or another non-stick surface to cool. I use a cookie scoop.
Let them cool at least an hour.
These last for about one more hour at our house….
They are so good…if they do last an hour. It’s rare.
Nutella No-Bake Cookies
Author: Katie of Dishin & Dishes
Recipe type: dessert
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ c. cocoa
- ½ c. milk
- 1 t. vanilla
- ¼ t. salt
- ½ c. peanut butter
- ½ c. Nutella
- 3 c. whole oats (not quick-cook)
- Melt butter over medium low heat in saucepan.
- Add sugar, milk and cocoa and stir for about one minute.
- Remove from heat and add in milk, peanut butter, Nutella, vanilla and salt.
- Stir until smooth and the peanut butter and Nutella have melted.
- Add in oats and stir with large spoon until mixed well.
- Drop by spoonful onto waxed or parchment paper and let cool.